A Welcome from Dr. Brent Lane
If you’ve been struggling with a hidden pain, feeling sick to your stomach with worry, watching your relationships crumble, or making the same mistakes over and over, it may be time to find expert help. Someone who will listen deeply, understand fully, and support you as you begin to make changes in your life.
With help, you can find relief and lasting change. Working with one of our Houston counselors, therapists or psychologists, we will help you see yourself in a new light, perhaps seeing patterns in your thoughts, feelings and choices that have led you to the difficult place you are. From there, we can work together to try different choices that leave you feeling peaceful, grateful and full.
"Understand. Heal. Grow. We Can Do This Together"
I founded Yellow Rose Counseling to serve clients in the Houston area to help you:
- Move beyond the pain of depression
- Overcome the effects of past trauma
- Heal effects of past abuse
- Replace thoughts of suicide with joy in living
- Replace self-injury with self-care
- Grow through grief
- Develop stable relationships
But as the counseling center grew and added new, excellent therapists, our services also grew to help you:
- Better handle the return to civilian life despite PTSD
- Cope with serious medical issues—facing treatment or finding acceptance
- Find peace in major life shifts
- Learn anger management
- Receive comprehensive testing for ADD / ADHD, learning disorders, Autism, personality or dementia
I hope you’ll read a bit about us here, think about which of us you might like to speak with, then call or email us to get started! If you’re brave enough to look inside yourself and really engage the therapy or assessment process, I believe you can create the life you want to live, being the person you want to be—aside from what life may have thrown your way. I hope you’ll invest in yourself and reach out today!
Meet Brent Lane of Yellow Rose CounselingMany of my clients are working through one of the following: depression (e.g., hopelessness or unhappiness), loss (e.g., death, divorce, or medical changes), or trauma/PTSD (e.g., childhood or military trauma). Assessment clients can find out whether ADHD or Learning Disorders or dementia are affecting their lives.
Find Me Online: